Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Walking Dead finale... The anticipation is killing me!

After last weeks episode I have no clue what
the writers of The Walking Dead are 
going to throw at us for the finale.
I know I was not the only one
that gasped and got a little teary eyed
last week when Daryl saw Merle as a zombie.
The heart break was felt all over.
Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker did a amazing job.
Here is a behind the scene peek of the making
of the Sorrowful Life episode.
I couldn't take it.
Started looking up spoiler sites.
Hoping to get a sneak peek in to the finale.
I found nothing legit though.
What I did find was a lot of references to season one.
Honestly when The Walking Dead came on
we did not have cable.
When I started watching The Walking Dead
I started in season two.
Never even thought about watching season one.
Curiosity got the better of me yesterday 
and I watched all six episodes of season 1.
I am so glad that I did.
I did not realized that Rick woke up in 
a deserted hospital filled with the dead.
Awoken to a zombie apocalypse.
Watching season one made me like
Rick Grimes character.
Really feel bad for the guy sincerely.
I understand who Morgan is now.
Why Merle is missing a hand, a few references
that I had missed before make sense now.
Shane and Laurie aren't as sneaky as I thought.
Daryl has become a real good guy.
Actually seeing Sophia instead of just looking for her.
It shed a light on a lot for me.

Now that I have watched season 1.
Tonight I am going to watch season 2.
It is going to make more sense and I have
emotion devoted into the characters now.
Instead of watching it not really knowing
who was who and what they had been through.

Toworrow night it is finale time!
Word on the web is 27 people are going to die.
It is going to be intense for sure.
Here is a sneak peek.


I personally hate The Governor.
Patiently waiting for Michone to chop off his head.
Although he really added a lot to this season.
With out The Governor it would have just been 
them in the prison fighting off walkers.
The Governor was a actual bad guy,
who was a bigger threat then the walkers.
He seemed ok at first but the more
the story progressed the more deranged he became.
I am really hoping though that Rick and his crew
are out of the prison when
 The Governor and his people arrive.
Looks like there might be some walkers behind 
that door they open seen in the preview.
Well at least that is what I am hoping for.
There is a lot of speculation about the finale.
People comparing and using the comic
book to predict the end of season 3.
From what I have been hearing though
the show is different then the comics.
So you can't always go by what you read.

 Really hope Daryl tears some s**t up,
and avenges his brothers death.
I predict Milton is going to find Andrea in
The Governors torture room and let her go.
Since it was kinda hinted he set the walkers
bodies on fire behind The Governors back.
As for all the Woodbury folks they might just be doomed.
Wouldn't that be ironic if the 27 is all of Woodbury.
The Governor I hope gets his but I don't see that happening.


Any Walking Dead fans out there?
Any predictions for the finale?
Who do you think is going to make it to season 4?

I am excited!
Can't wait.
But then in another sense sad this season is coming to a end.
And the wait starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment