Saturday, October 6, 2012

Universal Monsters Frankenstein and the Bride

Mezco just announced the release of
Universal Monsters 
Frankenstein and the Bride.
I am super excited about this set.
You can pre order them on the Mezco
site for $64.00.

Being that I am a huge fan 
of Frankenstein and have started
collecting Frankie merch.
He has been on my wish list since
 I first saw him.
The Bride is a total surprise.
They both need to be on my doll shelf!
Im betting their boxes are going to be awesome too.
I just can't wait to see what they look like.


Bride of Frankenstein 1935
American horror monster film.


They are one of the most popular couples
in silver screen history.
I feel kinda silly saying this, but
I have never seen either Frankenstein movies.
They just earned them self's a spot on my 
must watch movies list!


Mezco is planning on coming out with
Dracula and hopefully
some other Universal Monsters.

This is defiantly a series that is going to 
be a hit and sell out quickly.

I love that they not only make 
original doll but take make
 some of the great monsters and 
movie characters  into dolls!
Which is going to make all of
our collections something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment