Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oogieloves Surprise


We are really excited about the 
new Oogieloves movie
The Big Balloon Adventure.
Goobie, Zoozie, and Toofie
are searching all through Lovelyloveville for
 5 magical gold balloons,
in time for their friends birthday.
They use creative thinking, teamwork and
enthusiasm to find these special balloons.
With some help of friends along the way.

What I am really excited about is
a movie I don't have to 
worry about the language or
being to violent for the pee wee's.
It is a true G rated movie.
Fun filled and uniquely interactive.
I know my kids are going to 
love all the songs. 
They will be up and dancing!

Your three main characters are cute and
each have their own personality traits.



Even a few friends you might recognize.
Toni Braxton as Rosalie Rosebud
Christopher Loyd as Lero Sombrero
Jamie Pressly as Lola Sombrero
Chazz Palminteri as Milky Marvin
Cary Elwes as Bobby Wobbly









As part of the promotion for The Oogieloves new movie
they had a prize pack give away.

I knew once I saw this tent I had 
to get it for the pee wee's.
Thinking of all the hours of
 fun they would have in it.
Thanks to Jenn's RAQ I was 
chosen as the winner of her giveaway.
The excitement was through the roof.
Little guys birthday was right around the corner.
This was going to be a  AWESOME present!

We sent up the tent!
The mighty M had a big Oogieloves surprise
waiting for him in the playroom.

They both squealed with excitement.
And pretty much were playing in it all day.
It made me happy that they loved it so much.
It was a big hit at the birthday party.

I am super impressed with the quality of the tent to.
Or should I say cubes and tubes.
It's made with a light plastic,
much better then that cloth fabric.
Which means it will hold up much better.
We are going to keep it in the play room 
but the kids do get rough sometimes.
And as you can see it is huge!
Which I think is AWESOME!
Little guy has been bringing his toys in there
and playing the day away.
I also love that there is two cubes so if
we wanted to we could put on in 
each of the kids rooms.
It has  colorful pictures of 
the characters on all of the sides.

The prize pack also came with two 
beach balls that has turned into a lot of fun.
We haven't put the Oogieloves mobile yet ,
we are saving it for a rainy day.


I am still excited that I was chosen for this.
It is something the kids will play
 with for a very long time.
It just makes me so happy.

Thank you Jenn from Jenn's RAQ
and 

You made my little guys birthday EXTRA 
special this year!

We have not seen The Oogieloves movie yet
but it is in theater and we will be sure to see it
when it comes out on dvd..
(We can't do the movies little guy just can't sit still)



No comments:

Post a Comment