Friday, September 7, 2012

Discount Party Supplies surprise!

The other day on face book I happen to see
a post on my wall.
It was from Discount Party Supplies, it said the
first 6 people to share their site would
get a mystery party pack.
It said there was 8 comments.
I quick opened them to realize 
only four people had shared.
Yay!!! I shared it..
I love this company anyway
so I was glad to tell my friends about them.
 I got my congrats and a email
to mail to give my info.
I was excited my little guys
bday party is in 11 days.
This was perfect timing.
I received a email a few minutes later
that my package was on it's way.
Well guess what two days later and 
it is already here!


They even included a congrats card.


Honestly I wasn't expecting much,
I thought it was going to be something small.
But the box  was a bit heavy.

I opened it and to my pleasant surprise
there was two sets of plates, a package of forks, and
a package of centerpieces.

How awesome is that!
These plates are really nice.
I usually just get the cheap
paper ones.
I am really impressed with
how generous this package was.
It is so cool I got all of these just for 
sharing their site on Facebook.
The best part is that these colors
are going to go perfect with Merlyns
Toy Story birthday party.


I want to Thank the Discount Party Supplies crew.
Now I have one less thing to worry about
for my little guys birthday party in 9 days.

You all should go and like their Facebook page!


They have giveaways all the time
not to mention a site full of great party
supplies for all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment