Saturday, September 15, 2012

Breakfast Biscuit Casserole

I love breakfast!
Tonight for dinner I cooked 
breakfast biscuit casserole.
It all started with my love for biscuits, eggs and bacon.
It is easy to make and taste great.

First get some chopped meat.
Tonight we used pork meat.

I covered it with Turmeric.
(Remember I put that on everything I cook.)
Season it with some salt and Italian seasoning.

Next take a package of biscuits and line the dish.


I take three eggs , splash of milk, and some Italian dressing
and mix it up.


We are very serious about our BACON
in The Dollhouse.


Tonight I added bacon and spinach to the meat.

Let it cook for a few mins.
Stir it mixing it all together.

Put the meat on the biscuits.
Spread it out so it covers the dish.


Next pour your egg mixture over the meat.

Bake for 15 mins on 350


Once the 15 mins is over.
I usually put it on broil for a few minutes.
Just to make sure all the egg on top is cooked.
Watch it though you don't want it to get to broiled.

It came out perfect!

The bottom layer is a light fluffy biscuit.
Topped with a meat and spinach omelet.
I cut it like a pie and serve it in pieces.

Best part this makes enough for two nights.
There is a whole half left for tomorrow!


This has become one of my favorite dinners.
It is easy to make and takes
breakfast for dinner to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment