Monday, July 23, 2012

Guylian Belgian Chocolate

Are you a chocolate addict like me?
If so you need to try some Guylian Belgian Chocolate.
The story of how it all began is  so sweet.
The story of Chocolaterie Guylian began in the late 1950’s with the marriage of Guy Foubert and Liliane. Guy and Liliane joined their names in our company name: Chocolaterie Guy-lian. Guy soon realised that the world was ready for something totally new. On which the young couple created for the first time chocolates in the shape of seashells. Guy developed the recipe of our signature hazelnut pralinĂ© filling; Lilliane added the artistic touch by designing the shining marbled look and the delicately sculptured shapes. A true love story of romance and chocolate.

Giveaways for Guylian have been popping
 up all over the mommy blog world.
They looked so good I just had to get my hands on some.
I guess the chocolate luck god's were on my side,
because I was chosen as a winner to receive a box
of their truffles.
YUM!!!
This was exciting to cause it was
just around Christmas time.
So I was planning on bringing them
to my mother in laws house so
 everyone could try some.
Well they never showed.
I was bummed I let two months go by and nothing.
I contacted the blog I won them on and no response.
But I kept seeing Guylian giveaways all over the place.
But it wouldn't be fair to enter another
 one since I had already won.
Well I thought about it and decided to contact Guylian myself,
by this time almost 5 months had gone by.
I was very nice and just said I think
 I had slipped through the cracks.
They responded quickly and said they would look into it.
Well last week I received another email
asking if  my prize had arrived.
I said no and that I kinda gave up hope on it.
Well Mike from Guylian said it
 would be shipped out asap.
A few days later a huge box arrived from Guylian.

And it didn't have just one box of chocolate it had many!!!


I am so excited!!


I opened one up right away so me 
and Miss blue could taste one.
But since I live in Florida they were a bit melted.
Into the freezer they go!


My mother in-law saw this and her eye's lite up.
She went "Oh my that is the good stuff!!"
I gave her a little box to take home so 
she could slowly savor too!
So is this chocolate as  good as everyone says it is?
YES!!!
It is delicious the chocolate and hazelnut
are  amazing together.

My husbands reaction "these are out of site!"
He seriously almost ate the whole
 box of dark chocolate truffles
in one sitting, I had to stop him. Ha!


My favorite were the  original hazelnut pralinĂ© seahorse.


It was a amazing mixture of flavors.
We feel so lucky to have been able to taste all of them!
I am super impressed not only with the chocolate 
but with the customer service.
Thank you Mike!!!
This was a unexpected treat that is greatly appreciated!

Go check out the Guylian Website.
They have a lot of interesting story's
 about the making of the chocolate.
Read about Project Seahorse!

Want to find out where to get some!
Go here and pick your state!




These chocolates are 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment