Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Doll Clothes Superstore

 I took part in my first Ultimate Blog Party this year (UBP2012).
It was fun hopping around checking
out all the other blogs out there.
And as a added surprise bonus I was chosen as
the winner for the $50 credit to 
I was excited Miss Blue has  a ton of barbies.
But what I didn't know is that they have girls clothes too.
You can even get the dolls outfit to match for a extra $9.50.
Knowing Miss Blue's birthday was coming up
I wanted to get her a few dresses.
She picked this one.

and 
this one

she also picked out a few dresses for her barbies

and even got pack of barbie cards, set of clips , 
hot pink bead bracelet and a princess bag


all for $50 isn't that awesome.
The dresses are so nice.

Honestly I didn't know what to expect.
They both are made really well.
The sundress is cute as can be.
Going to be perfect for a sunny Florida day.

I am blow away by how nice the pink dress is.
She has it on today and looks stunning
the perfect birthday dress for my princess.

She love's it!!
Need a dress for your doll or your little darling.

I want to thank Mary from  Doll Clothes Superstore
You have made my daughters birthday magical.
She looks and feels like a princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment