Thursday, June 7, 2012

Monster High Sets

So being that my little girl is starting to collect
Monster High Dolls. I was curious
to how many there actually are.

 Wave 1
 Frankie stein
 Draculaura 
Clawdeen Wolf

 Lagoona Blue

 Ghoulia Yelps

Cleo De Nile

Holt Hyde

Cleo and Gordon set



Wave 2











                                               


                                        

Wave 4







Dawn of the dance set:
Series One:

Series Two:
Came with scary outfit, bag, invitation to dance,
pictures and a dvd. 


Exclusive set of three:



 Dead tired: 

Wave Two dead tired.

Lagoona's bed make for a awesome night light.


Gloom beach: 


 Sweet 1600th:


 Skull shores: 




 Classroom sets: 




Fearleading Squad's:


Now hold on to your seats.
The best are yet to come.
Mattel has really out done them self.
I am super excited for these new soon to 
be released sets.

Dot Dead Gorgeous




Roller Derby Line





Ghouls Rule Line





Oh my I just adore this set so much..
Wow there is a lot of Monster High Dolls.
Not to mention all the fun accessories 
they also have.
But it is 3 am and I need sleep.
They will have to wait for another time.


(If any of these dolls are in the wrong spot let me know 
so I can fix it)

2 comments:

  1. Here is a really good checklist for all the dolls out at the moment (: http://tattoomyheart.com/mhcheck/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh awesome thank you.. I was looking for this kinda site all night... Would have made my night a lot easier.. There is just to many but that is a wonderful thing! =)

    ReplyDelete