Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mystic Pieces- Gothic Cameo

I adore this shop they have some really stunning pieces.
Using vintage watches and trinkets creating
some beautiful steam punk accessories.
They are all hand made and one of a kind.




As a prize on New Age Mama Blog 
I received this stunning piece
I love it.
The idea of a skeleton cameo 
is brilliant and so my style.
The chain lets me wear it shorter or longer
It is a bigger size cameo. 
And the pic above doesn't do this piece justice.
I am super excited and adore it so.
Here are a few other pieces
Shelly makes with the skeleton cameo
she calls them  Captain Jack's Ex

                                       


She is wonderfully talented and 
makes such lovely jewelry.
I suggest you go and check out her shop.

A big thank you to
and 


No comments:

Post a Comment