Sunday, September 2, 2012

Crunchy French Toast!!!!

Have you ever went to get a bowl of cereal 
only to be greeted by a crumbs on the bottom of the bag.
Don't throw that bag away.
Go grab some bread, eggs,milk, butter and a pan.

It never felt right to me throwing 
all those little bits away.
I have come up with a yummy use for them.
The cereal I am using today
is Honey Bunches of Oats.
It works perfect for some
CRUNCHY FRENCH TOAST!!!

I put the crumbs in a bowl.
Then take 2 eggs,milk(I used some baileys creamer),
and turmeric and mixed it  in another bowl.
I like to use bigger bowls makes the whole process
a lot easier.
Butter up my pan.


Dip the bread in the egg mixture,
then lay it in crumbs.
Flip to coat both sides.

Place them in the buttery pan, cook both sides.
I like to flip every couple mins,
cook until golden brown.



Place on plate, sprinkle with some powdered sugar.
Cut into strips!
This is so yummy.
It is sweet and crunchy.
It only takes a few minutes to make,
super easy too.
Best part is you are not 
wasting food by using the cereal bits.
It's Sunday give it a try!
If you do tell me what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment