Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Monster High Sweet 1600 Draculaura Doll

For Miss Blue's 6th birthday papa Homer got her a
Monster High Sweet 1600 Draculaura Doll.

She was beyond excited cause
 like mommy she loves Monster High.
And this was her first Monster High Doll.
But being a doll collector myself I wouldn't let her open it.
So it sat on her self all mint sealed in box.
But from time to time she begged me to let her open it.
It has almost been a full year since she had it.
Well today her little brother decided
 that he wanted to open it.
And oh boy did he. 
So I was doing some laundry
and I thought he was in Jaden's room reading.
When I went in there to check on him.
I saw the ripped up box and pieces everywhere.
My heart sunk.
I just couldn't believe he did that.
Now as much as I love Monster High 
I never actually got a close look at one.
So since it is open here it goes.
I love her hair it is long and black with hot pink
 and pink glitter streaks.

She really has a stunning profile.
Nice high cheek bones a little button nose.


A doll with fangs.
I just adore her.


Due to her jointed body.
This little lady is flexible.
It is really neat being able to
 move the body parts.
No more stiffness.
Only thing is the plastic she is made out of is super light.
And I know If my little monster
got a hold of  her she would be broken in a second.


Rocking some killer platforms


She came with a key and a brush

The key had a code on it that opened 
up a extra activity page on the


Party skirt O so darling.


I'm going to have to get Miss Blue one in her size.
Which they sell at Toys R Us


The whole Sweet 1600 set I adore.
Frankie and Cupid are must have's
One thing that is really great about
these dolls is they come with doll stands.
Perfect for displaying.

I'm not looking forward to having to tell Blue
Her little brother got a hold of her doll.
She is going to me crushed.
But then on the other hand
she might just be excited it is finally
 open and she can play with it.

Added to daddy's TO-DO list.
Put high shelf up in Blue's room so she can
display her Monster High Dolls.



 Be Yourself. Be Unique. Be a Monster


No comments:

Post a Comment