Sunday, April 22, 2012

Listia- Auctions for free stuff

I joined this site in Nov.

What is Listia?

Listia is an online marketplace where you win other people's stuff using credits instead of money.
When you join Listia, you get 500 credits. You earn more credits every time you list an item and other users bid on it. Then you can use your credits to buy cool things other people are giving away.
The highest bidder wins, so each item goes to the person who wants it most! Getting more credits is easy, fun and most importantly, costs nothing!

Who We Are

Listia Inc. was founded in the Spring of 2009 as a Y Combinator-funded startup. Our goal is to create the largest and most trusted online marketplace for people to give and get things for free. We hope you find it both useful and fun!


I had bid on stuff here and there..
Since they start you off with 500 credits
Tonight I finally won!!!

359 credits
I really wanted this.
I have bid on it a few times and was outbid.
Then with a hour left I put in the 359 bid.
Patiently waited to see if I would get it.
I did!!! Yay!!!
And the best part it is free.
Shipping is free.
And I used my free credits.

This site is a win win for everyone.
You put stuff you no longer want up for auction.
And people bid on it.
The winning bid is the amount of credits you get.
They have all sorts of stuff.
I have yet to put anything up for auction.
But I will soon
You get 100 credits for your first listing.
And they start you out with 500
and a 100 bonus credit.
So that's 600
You can do survey's or shop their daily deals
to get more credits.

Its fun I'm hooked


Go check it out..
You might just find something you 
want to bid on.


No comments:

Post a Comment