Thursday, March 22, 2012

My boots are here!!!

So less that a week and
 my Abbey Dawn boots are already here..
Let's recap
Originally they were $100
Just fabulous had them marked down to $49.99
Then I took advantage of their
 first item ordered extra 50% off
Making the total $24.97
(bad news the 50% has been dropped to 20%)


The mail man handed them to me
 and I got insta-grin

Oh my goodness I love this tissue paper

Eeeeep it's on the inside of the boot


The Skull Buckles

I love these boots
They are super comfortable.
I always get worried when 
ordering shoes online. 

I'm a seven but sometimes a 71/2
depending on the shoe.
Went with the 7 
These fit perfect.
I even have a little toe wiggle room in them.
And the best part is they are 
tight on my leg's.
It drives me nuts when
 the top of a boot is loose.


Can you feel the excitment.
My little girl is already trying to steal them from me.
HANDS OFF these are Mommy's



Go check out the rest of the Abbey Dawn Collection

I honestly want all of them and the 
Midnight bag at the bottom too
They all ROCK!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment